To create a new training session, navigate to your club control panel, click Teams from the left-hand menu and then click Training from the expanded menu list.
On the Training page, click Add sessions in the top-right corner in green.
If you haven't already, you will be asked to create a new group or choose which existing group to create the sessions for.
If you click create a new group, type in the name of the training session. Please see the below screenshot as an example.
Click Save and continue and Step 2 should appear on the page.
As seen in the above screenshot, here you will be asked to include a number of different information regarding the details of the training session.
- Location - where is the training session going to take place?
- Organiser - this is the person in charge of organising the training session
- Adding teams - here you will need to add the teams taking part
- Date - the date which the training session will take place
- Start Time & End Time - what time will the training session start and end?
- Repeat - If this training session is going to reoccur on a number of occasions after the first training session, enable this option.
- Description - what does the training session involve? Will the participants need to bring anything to the training session?
If you elect to repeat the training session, you have four options as seen above to have the session repeat either every day, every week, every 2 weeks or monthly.
You can choose for the training session to either end of a specific date, or after a number of sessions.
Click Done in green when finished.
Once you have created a Group you will then be able to filter to a specific group's training sessions on the Sessions page.